The perfect opportunity for
Low-Cost Franchise Opportunities For Veterans At Pillar To Post ®
As a military veteran, you already have a wealth of skills to aid you in becoming a successful business owner. However, there is stiff competition and other hurdles that make fulfilling your dream of business ownership and financial independence difficult. Buying a franchise has several advantages over starting a business from scratch. Pillar To Post ® Home inspectors has some of the top franchise opportunities for veterans based on your unique skills and experience. Our financial assistance, guidance, and other resources make Pillar To Post ® an attractive option among low-cost franchises for veterans. Become your own boss with a flexible work schedule by inquiring about the best franchises for military veterans at Pillar To Post ® today.
We Offer Low-Cost Franchise Opportunities For Veterans
Pillar To Post ® is industry-recognized as one of the best franchises for military veterans because of the value we offer. We want to help you achieve your dream of owning a business, and businesses have to be profitable. Franchising with us is a good investment because of our proven business model and lower startup costs for veterans that allow for faster profitability. Cheap franchises for veterans are hard to come by, but you’ll discover many avenues for cost-savings either directly from us or assisting you to tap into veteran-focused lending opportunities:
- We offer a 20% discount on the initial franchise fee to all qualified veterans
- We provide help obtaining funding from several Veterans Administration organizations to launch your career after military service
Why Do Most Businesses Fail?
Many people dream of owning a business, being their own boss, and achieving financial independence. It is possible, but it takes a lot of hard work and, to a certain extent, luck. The statistics on how many businesses fail within the first few years of operation are stark. The reasons why vary from business to business but are typically broken down into these categories:
- Lack of funding or capital
- Poor management
- Ineffective business model
- Unsuccessful marketing
Despite all the sacrifices veterans have made, they are not immune to these hurdles. Unfortunately, veterans may face more difficulties than civilians in starting a business:
- Adjusting to civilian life:Transitioning from structured military life can be daunting for some veterans.
- Competition:The military branches may be known for instilling the idea of “we” and teamwork, but there are many businesses, and all are out for themselves.
- Understanding of regulations and laws:Military life is marked by many of its own laws and culture. It can be challenging for veterans to quickly become familiarized and compliant with the many regulations and laws affecting the business landscape.
- Injuries:Not all, but many veterans suffer some kind of physical or emotional injury from their time in the service.
Why Franchising Is Better Than Starting Your Own Business?
Franchising has many inherent advantages over building a business from the ground up, especially veteran-owned franchises. Many of the challenges that small-to-medium-sized startups face are erased when taking advantage of the top franchise opportunities for veterans. The ratio of how many businesses fail within the first few years is even reversed when you research the statistics, and here’s why:
- Brand Recognition:It could take years for a startup to establish itself in the minds of consumers. Brand identity requires more time (and money) than most new businesses can afford before the lights are turned out. Franchise opportunities for veterans don’t have to worry about it because they can open the doors on day one with a name that customers already know and trust.
- Proven Business Model:One of the advantages of veteran-owned franchises (and any franchise) is having a business model proven to succeed. When you buy a franchise instead of starting a business from scratch, you’re essentially purchasing a name and a system that has been shown to work. This is how corporations sell their franchises in the first place.
- Training And Support:You’re not alone when you buy a franchise. There is a lot of trial-and-error for first-time business owners, from choosing the best payment systems to marketing campaigns. They also have to learn how to operate every piece of equipment or process they decide to use. The corporation selling the franchise will provide training to franchise owners to ensure they are competent from day one. The franchise opportunities for veterans from Pillar To Post ® also come with expert support and guidance to help you grow your business and profit.
- More Resources:Affording or accessing new technologies is hard with limited funding and capital. Attaining marketing materials and mediums, tapping into networking opportunities, and investing in research and development are also harder on SMBs than franchises. Corporations over franchises make much, if not all, of these things available or have access to lower prices on supplies by buying them in bulk.
- Financing:Many lenders see franchises as having less risk than startups because of their inherent advantages. There is, therefore, more access to lending and often at lower rates. Ex-military personnel also have access to special financing that civilians don’t, including from the Small Business Administration. Low-cost franchises for veterans can result in significant cost savings because of the many financing avenues available.
- Marketing:Marketing costs will eat into the small budgets of startups. Marketing is nevertheless an essential part of growing your consumer base and profits. Not only do many corporations handle marketing for their franchises, but they also have developed the most effective methods for reaching new clients.
Why Do Veterans Make Good Franchise Owners?
We think veterans bring valuable skills to Pillar To Post ®. Our brand is one of the best franchises for veterans because the skills and attitude needed are perfect for growing a successful home inspection business. Many other franchises are beginning to recognize in ex-military personnel what we have for years and are starting to market themselves highly to that particular talent pool. If you’re interested in finding the best franchises to own for veterans, here is a list of your skills that we are excited to bring on board:
- Leadership skills:Veterans already have the kind of leadership training businesses pay thousands of dollars for their executives and managers to obtain. Your experience managing teams and resources in the military will transition well to any franchise opportunities for veterans.
- Discipline and work ethic:Owning a franchise is the same as running your own business. It requires a lot of discipline and work ethic to succeed – qualities that veterans have ingrained from their time in the military.
- Ineffective business model
- Resilience:Any business will have rough times, even with franchises. Veterans have the mental toughness needed to handle the ups and downs.
- Adaptability:Adapting to changes in business will be easier for prior servicemembers. There will come a time when adapting to the demands of running a franchise will be beneficial.
- Entrepreneurial spirit:Current and prior military personnel show a strong desire to become their own boss one day. Veterans will be able to use that mindset to their advantage when growing a franchise.
- Networking opportunities:Veterans receive networking opportunities that civilians don’t. Many veteran-focused organizations can help you connect to the people and resources that make it easier to grow your franchise.
- Understanding of systems and processes:Many jobs within the several military branches use complex systems and processes. The skills and insights gleaned from past military work will benefit the systems used in many franchises.
Why Should Veterans Choose Pillar To Post ® Home Inspectors?
The best franchises to own for veterans are with Pillar To Post ® because we give you all the support and resources you need to become successful. You’ll also find the home inspection industry well-suited to the skills you’ve acquired in the military. The best franchises to own for veterans are from Pillar To Post ® because of our flexible business model. You have the opportunity to run your home inspection business in a way that fits your desired work-life balance, background, and level of experience. The best franchises for veterans are here with us because we invest in their success. Even with no experience in the home inspection industry, we ensure you are trained and competent to perform to our high standards the first time you walk into a home. The support supplied covers everything you’ll need to know, from our proprietary software to coaching on expanding your business. Additional support you will receive includes:
- An established brand name known around the world
- Partnerships and affiliations all over the continent
- Industry-leading marketing teams and resources that connect you to clients
- Business coaching within your region and other professional help to help you grow
- Our own technology makes home inspections easier
Contact Us Today For Low-Cost Franchise Opportunities For Veterans
The top franchise opportunities for veterans are at Pillar To Post ®. Use the skills you’ve built from serving in the military to become a home inspector. Work in this industry is uniquely suited to your physical and mental strengths. While most startups fail in their first few years of operation, franchises have inherent advantages to help you grow and achieve profitability. Our proven business model, support, and resources give you even more chances to succeed. We offer many incentives and funding opportunities that make us a low-cost franchise opportunity for a faster return on your investment. Contact us today to learn more at 1-877-963-3129.
Pillar To Post® is a veteran-friendly franchise
Pictured: Steven Cordova
Franchise Opportunities for Veterans
Committed To Success
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors® has a team of franchise experts at the ready to answer any questions you might have. Our team is dedicated to helping franchise owners generate their own success by tapping into the great resource that is our franchise, which provides the necessary support and training to propel you forward. We’re considered to be one of the best family-owned franchise opportunities for a reason, and we’re excited for you to join.
Fill out the form to the right and an expert will connect with you as soon as possible.